The Rural City of Murray Bridge is committed to providing support for local young people to achieve their goals in State or National Sporting, academic or cultural pursuits.
To be elibible for a grant each applicants must:
* Be a resident of the Rural City of Murray Bridge
* Attend a primary, secondary or tertiary, institution fulltime and or be 12 to 25 years of age
* Be accepted to participate in a sporting, academic or cultural event, representing Australia or South Australia
* Complete a Youth Support Grant Application Form
* Be accompanied by a signed letter of notification (on official letterhead) from the respective State or National body or association stating the respective person has been selected to represent the State or Nation
Applications will only be recieved prior to the event - no retrospective applications will be received.
Each grant is capped at $100 per person per year.
There are no grant rounds as this is an ongoing opportunity for young people in our community.
08 8539 1157
0438 282 747
Photograph Youth Support Grant
Recipient Plays State Netball